Wednesday 8 October 2008



Continuing my research on modern popular bands, I looked at the Snow Patrol, The Arctic Monkeys, The View and The Kooks websites. 

I liked these websites, they are modern and have a lot of information about the bands, so the reader can find the information they are looking for. There are also video clips, tour dates, and galleries on all of these websites. 
After looking at these websites,  (even though there was nothing wrong with them) I felt that the one I liked the most was the Ting Tings website. I have decided to base my band on their band, and recreate a webpage and cover art like theirs.

I will start by taking photographs of two figures, in different positions to experiment with the photographs. Then I will be using photoshop to edit and create the cartoon effect on the figures. 
To create the webpage I will be using iWeb. This gives me a basic outline of a webpage and allows me to edit it, and to create pages such as blog, shop, news, and all of the other links that I have seen on the websites that I have been researching from.

No comments: